Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He's growing so fast!

Seriously. Right in front of my eyes. We will fall asleep for a few hours at night and then when he wakes up to nurse I could swear he's heavier than he was when we fell asleep. He'll be five weeks old tomorrow and already I've lamented the loss of my tiny baby several times over. Isn't that too soon?
We went to Bozeman today for a check up with our midwife. Already Drake has grown one and three quarter inches and gained three pounds and eleven ounces! He weighed in at 11 lbs 3 1/2 oz. Crazy.
He's fitting very comfortably into three month outfits. My plan for tomorrow is to pack up the newborn clothes. Already! My handsome little man is no longer a newborn. :(
So, I'm sorry I haven't been posting more often but I can't take my eyes off him!
I'll miss so much if I do.

No comments :

Post a Comment